Digital Sales & Marketing Agent / Customer Service Representative/ BDC
$40,000 to $60,000 commission per year expected. $2,500/mo guaranteed for the first 3 months! Plus great benefits!
Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces
Vescovo Toyota of Las Cruces is the authorized Toyota and Scion dealer in Las Cruces, NM. We have been in business for over 30 years and are GROWING fast! We pride ourselves on our friendly customer-centered sales approach, great work schedule, and highly competitive pay.
• Strong phone skills: several years of prior call-center experience highly desirable.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills required: prior college-level writing course required.
• 1+ year retail sales or customer service experience highly desirable.
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
• Positive, team player
• Word processing and computer skills required
Respond to requests for information by phone and email
Follow up with customers by phone and email and set appointments
Exhibit honesty, a strong work ethic, and a commitment to customer satisfaction
Meet and greet customers in a friendly manner.
Listen to the customer and ask relevant questions to assess the vehicles needs of the customers and assist the customer in satisfying those needs.
Utilize Customer Management software for appointments and reminders.
Explain features of a new and used automobiles.
Gain understanding of the federal, state, and local laws which govern retail auto sales.
Attend product and sales training courses as requested by sales manager.
Keep abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
Know and understand vehicle pricing and trade equity values.
Properly complete all paperwork.
Deliver vehicles to customers, ensuring that the customer understands the vehicle's operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
Attends sales meetings.
Maintains professional appearance.
Other duties may be assigned as needed.
• Basic knowledge of word processing software required.
• Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence with correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to read and interpret documents
• Ability to read or speak Spanish a plus but not required.
• Ability to perform addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Valid Driver's License